Life isn't about finding yourself..
Life is about creating yourself..
Come to think of it I'm not entirely sure where i lost myself..
Maybe it was in those 8 hours of class time back in lower years of school..
Or while wandering my college campus trying to find some semblance of why i was there..
In beds of the old friends who i no longer know the whereabouts of..
Was it in everything lost and forgotten?
Perhaps in words and friendly exchanges..
Greeting and Goodbyes..
Did I lose myself somewhere along those roads walked on late nights..
To places with people whose faces I won't recall in future text..
Did i leave myself behind in books and shows or at the cinema?
In lonely coffee shops?
Or in crowed places of space?
Or maybe it was in the ticking of clocks
and the counting of time just waiting for any chance of better times that never came..
Come to think of it..
I'm not entirely sure where I lost myself..
I'm not entirely sure I ever had myself..
Maybe all these places
are where I've created myself..
-inspired by the anonymous and the unknown
No comments:
Post a Comment