Sunday, October 13, 2013

Introduction 10.3.13

Hello there.
I thought since this is my first blog i should write a little about myself. 
I am a 20 year old college student, who looks like a high school kid lurking around the campus. I am involved with my school's ASG and various other clubs. I am probably the saddest excuse for a person you will ever meet. Yet if you asked anyone who knows me at school or in my life, their answer would be very different. You see I have a act I have been putting on. To the world I'm a smiling, laughing, optimistic and very happy person, yet inside I am the exact opposite. 

I learned that people take to my alter ego much more then my real self, so i decided to keep up the act. Every time I'm with the ASG kids i feel like i dont belong and think, "why and i even here" on a daily basis. I make up these scenarios without even meaning to. Everything is probably just fine, but since i'm so messed up in the head, everything is so far from the truth. 
Most of the time i feel like a zombie. Just wandering around with out purpose and feeling. Have you ever felt  what im talking about. Just meaninglessly walking around noticing all the people and being curious if they feel the same way you do? Everyone is just living their lives and Most you will never cross paths with again. Life is funny that way. 

Honestly most of the time i feel invisible, especially to the ones i want just to notice. 

I hope to become more then just another face...

No comments:

Post a Comment